June — Early August
Edmo Jr.is designed to give our youngest campers a taste of the camp day. Our Edmo Jr. campers have a dedicated Edmo Jr. classroom and follow a schedule that rotates to include classroom learning activities, outside play, multiple story times, snack time, and nap time.
June — Early August
Camp Edmo is a pre-K—entering 4th grade summer camp in the San Francisco Bay Area featuring hands-on Maker, Arts & Science, Tech, Nature, Recreation, and Life Skills activities designed by Edventure More in partnership with the Bay Area’s top museums.
Mid-July — August
Camp Edmo’s Park Program gives kids MORE camp through August and MORE outdoors! The Park Program offers more weeks of camp fun hosted in a park for maximum summer recreation. Campers get new themes exploring different aspects of life in their area, designed by Edventure More in partnership with the Bay Area’s top museums.
At summer camp, kids are encouraged to explore, create and be kind to each other through special themed weeks, team-building games, life skill challenges, and exceptional role model staff.
Take a look at what Camp Edmo parents in 2014 had to say about camp!
- Camp to Recommend! 96% of families would recommend Camp Edmo to friends & colleagues AND 95% would enroll in Camp Edmo or Camp EdTech again next summer!
- Fun/Helpful Staff! 96% of parents felt Camp Edmo staff were fun, enthusiastic role models for their children. 98% agreed/strongly agreed that the camp staff listened to and addressed any concerns they shared. 98% felt their child was physically and emotionally safe at camp.
- Kids Gain Confidence! 94% of kids were proud of themselves & their projects in Camp Edmo’s Arts & Science program.
- Curiosity Goes Beyond Camp! 89% of kids taught their families something they learned at Camp Edmo.
Camp EdTech is our summer digital media camp designed just for entering 5th – 8th graders. Designed by Edventure More in partnership with the Children’s Creativity Museum, kids learn to express themselves through makers, video gaming, app creation, digital photography, film making, and animation.
In addition to technical skills, kids also build important life skills such as teamwork, respect, confidence, and problem solving through the creation process. Through our focused, fun projects, Camp EdTech campers avoid summer learning loss and take away amazing finished projects that they can be proud of!
Take a look at what 2014 Camp EdTech Parents had to say about camp!
- Fun/Helpful Staff! 91% of parents felt the staff were inspiring, enthusiastic role models for their youth. 99% thought the camp staff listened to and addressed any concerns they shared and 95% felt their child was physically & emotionally safe at camp.
- Kids Gain Confidence! 90% of campers were proud of the projects they created at camp.
- Lots of Learning! 83% of parents agreed that their child’s enthusiasm for the digital media medium in which they participated increased at camp.
- Camp to Recommend! 86% of families would recommend Camp EdTech to friends & colleagues!